Senior QA Automation Engineer
Desktop Testing (junior)
Robot Framework (advanced)
Automated Testing (advanced)
In automation we trust! Does this sound familiar to you?
As Senior QA Automation Engineer you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the current automation infrastructure on the project.
As a part of your daily responsibilities, you will contribute to the stability of automation by writing, updating and maintaining the existing automation test case scope.
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute to automation test suite by writing new test cases or updating existing ones;
- Perform automation testing for each product delivery and report results to the stakeholders;
- Suggest and implement ideas to improve automation infrastructure;
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure test cases are written in accordance with the existing functionality;
- Improve and maintain testing environments for automation.
- 4+ years of experience as an Automated QA Engineer;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with continuous integration / delivery processes (Jenkins);
- Experience using version control systems such as Git;
- Experience with macOS and Windows from a desktop application testing perspective;
- Knowledge of RobotFramework;
- Advanced knowledge of theory and best practices of software testing;
- Intermediate written and spoken technical English enough to discuss issues with teams remotely.
Bonus Points if You
- Have experience with Bash scripting languages;
- Experience with networking tools such as fiddler, WireShark, etc;
- Have knowledge of different communication protocols (WebSocket, HTTPS, etc).
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success.
We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.