Technical Business Analyst
it business analysis (regular)
Business Analysis (regular)
The Technical Business Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Global Onboarding Technology team.
The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct Requirement Kick Off sessions, analyse and prepare requirements / use case from business needs (BRD, FRDs user stories, etc)
- Analyse and understand data flows across various upstream and downstream applications
- Able to write complex SQL queries, assist technical teams in analysing issues and translate requirements
- Engage in testing cycle review QA test cases, perform sprint acceptance testing, work with TCOE
- Maintain project deliverables including reporting and tracking statuses using PowerPoint, Excel, Jira and Confluence
- Track, resolve and escalate issues for own projects while keeping relevant stakeholders informed
- Communicate continually with stakeholders the statuses of deliverables and flag potential risks and delays to successful completion of all projects
Required Skills :
- Bachelor's degree with 3 or more years’ experience in business analysis within a technology area
- Be a team player with good communication skills and the ability to discuss issues and arrive at consensus. Should be able to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proficient in requirement capturing using Jira, Confluence, BRD, FRD
- Strong knowledge of preparing prototype for solution, wire framing, using various tools in market.
- Hands-on in using SQL / MS excel for data analysis, data requirements.
- Strong cross-group collaboration and relationship management skills including collaboration with geographically dispersed teams to achieve deliverables
- Able to handle projects independently with minimal supervision using both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Engage with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate these into solution framework
What would you get in return :
- Opportunity for professional development in an international and multicultural organization
- Grow your skills and confidence at interacting at multiple levels of the organization and with a wide range of different stakeholders in the business, in Operations and across the control functions.
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)