Openshift DevOps Engineer
Python (nice to have)
We are looking for you if :
- You have knowledge with Containers, Kubernetes (OpenShift),
- You have good Linux skills (RedHat, CoreOs),
- You have good scripting / programming skills in at least one of : Bash, Python, GO,
- You have good English skills,
- You have experience in working with production environments, distributed systems or high traffic sites.
English level - B2
You'll get extra points for :
- Experience with stateful workloads in Kubernetes, storage solutions (Portworx, S3)
- Knowledge of : Ansible, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK
- Experience with public cloud (GCP, Azure)
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP / IP, DNS, TLS, routing, etc.)
- Experience with CI / CD, GitOps, IaC
Additional skills :
- Strong interest in learning new and emerging technologies
- Team player
- Agile / DevOps.
Your responsibilities :
Information about the squad :
You will be a member of an international team of engineers from Poland, Germany and the Netherlands. We are tasked with providing a global container hosting platform based on OpenShift.
We are fully committed to the idea of infrastructure as code and thus automate as much as possible. We actively develop new solutions and APIs that fit well within the company service portfolio and make the life of our consumers easier.