Senior Frontend Developer
Imagine being part of one of the most supportive communities you will encounter in your professional career. Imagine the company where teamwork’ is not just a buzzword, but one of the core values of each employee.
Imagine the place with huge emphasis on building own services using the quality-focused engineering practices and cloud-first principles.
The place where you can become great at things you’re currently good at. All that while maintaining work life balance.
The Odds Tribe’ in Sportradar offers popular trading services, used by over 200 organizations worldwide. Our team of experts manage betting probabilities using our leading edge mathematical models.
Our clients can control their own sportsbooks in web interfaces, configuring everything from event and odds creation to market monitoring and result confirmation.
At Sportradar, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and community. We partner with organizations and serve a customer base that is widely diverse.
To best meet the needs of our partners and customers, we believe in ensuring our current and future employees feel empowered to bring forward their unique selves, opinions and viewpoints.
Join our team and become a part of the global, fast-growing success.
THE CHALLENGE :
- Create modern web frontends using React and Typescript
- Embrace the micro-frontends architecture
- Use ATDD / BDD techniques at daily work
- Create data-intensive applications communicating via WebSockets
- Use AWS, Kubernetes, and GitLab CI
- Build high performance services / products on top of our real-time sports data collected 24 / 7 globally for more than 30 different sports.
- A real opportunity to influence the design and technology
- Become a domain expert in the exciting world of real-time hi-tech sports data
YOUR PROFILE :
You are a developer who likes challenges, having fun and being focused at work. Learning is a natural part of your workday.
You enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of people, you are passionate about what you do, have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices inyour areas of expertise.
You also look at programming languages as tools and not constraints.
You are curious about both technology and people. You acknowledge that the most complex problems are really people based.
Besides of all of that you’re not afraid to go out of your comfort zone.
- A problem-solving attitude, i.e. not just focused on writing code, but on tackling complex problems and determining how best to solve them
- A test-first mindset where your values are aligned with engineering quality practices
- Strong programming skills enabling you to deliver software with high performance, availability, and throughput
- A track record of delivering React-based applications to the customers
- Devoted to clean code / architecture principles
- A personal interest in keeping up with the general trends of software product development
- Being supportive to people around and finding joy in inspiring others
- A can-do attitude, take pride in team’s work and an ability to keep up momentum
- Ability to find good in people and make them want to grow
- Good communication skills, must be fluent in English
- Worked in Agile development teams
OUR OFFER :
- A collaborative environment with colleagues from all over the world (Engineering offices in Europe, Asia and US).
- Involvement in shaping your own workday and career through high degree of freedom to choose technology and your personal development.
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company.
- The possibility to help shaping the future of Sportradar. All developers are directly contributing to products used by our clients in the global sports business.
- A company culture that promotes kindness, sports, physical exercise and teamplay.
- Innovative and cross-team challenges like Ship-It, office sports tournaments in Darts, Table Tennis and Table Football.
- Competitive salary and benefits (e.g. retirement pension and insurance plan)
- Possibility to work from home office when needed.
- Vibrant Women in Tech community inside the company
- Just launched Sportradar Pride group