Associate, Client Service – Strategic Research (EMEA/ Bilingual Italian/English)
The Client Service team is the backbone of Guidepoint’s success. The team is responsible for efficiently delivering Guidepoint’s services to our clients around the world.
We work to understand each client’s unique business questions and help them gain critical insights to stay informed and make better business decisions.
Come work with us to deliver the best service in the industry and help our clients make some of the most important business decisions in today’s economy.
What You’ll Do :
- Work in cross-cultural teams with our Project Managers in our EMEA offices in order to deliver the best possible service for our global Clients
- Review and analyze client research requests and use a range of resources to identify the most relevant subject matter experts across geographies, industries, and topics for each project
- Utilize the phone, LinkedIn, and other outreach methods to recruit new Advisors to join the Guidepoint network by effectively communicating why their expertise is a good match for the specific project you’re working on
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration
- Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other Guidepoint employees, offices, and Advisors
- Gain expertise on the various industries our clients work in order to make sure Guidepoint always finds the right experts for a given project
What You Have :
- Bachelor’s degree with high level of academic achievements / Young Professional (m / f) with first working experience
- Strong team player with entrepreneurial mind and ,can do -attitude along with pro-active and results-oriented work style
- Prior experience in executive search, market / business research or management consulting is a plus
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with individuals at all professional levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English and Italian is essential; very good knowledge of additional languages (French, German, Spanish, Russian, etc.) is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
What We Offer :
- Competitive compensation
- Private health insurance
- Entrepreneurial environment, autonomy and fast decisions
- International exposure to the global Guidepoint service teams
- Casual work environment and compelling people
- Summer and winter team events
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts Advisors from their global professional network.
Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions.
Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals to gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions.
Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies.