Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is growth’, and there are many reasons for that ? We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market.
We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing :
- Designing innovative cloud and mobile applications built on using the Salesforce platform for companies from different industries (telecommunications, finances, distribution)
- Programming using an Apex, LWC and some low-code solutions
- Conducting needs analysis and designing IT solutions accordingly
- Integrating Salesforce with other systems e.g. ERP, billing, call center
- Preparing project documentation
- Working directly with our international clients
What will you need?
- At least 2 years of experience in Salesforce as a Fullstack Developer
- Experience with LWC
- Knowledge of writing an API based on REST / SOAP
- Independence and commitment to look for new solutions and willingness to take responsibility
- Knowledge or experience with at least one of frameworks : Salesforce Lighting, React, Angular, Vue
- Design patterns / architect patterns
- Experience in designing database systems
- Very good command of the English language (B2 / C1)
- Good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new things and develop your skills with us
- A desire to develop your skills with Salesforce
Nice to have :
- Experience in writing an API based on REST / SOAP
- Salesforce Certificates (Platform Dev I, JS Developer I)
- Knowledge of / Experience with web components
What we offer :
- Possibility to work completely remotely, hybrid or in one of our offices it just depends on what kind of work system do you prefer
- Elastic forms of employment : permanent contract or B2B
- Work on our equipment or your own we offer contractors co-financing for equipment
- Necessary equipment such as additional monitor and accessories
- Assignment at the start of Buddy, who will provide support during onboarding
- Supporting the team while working, becoming independent and learning
- Work in Scrum
- Work in small teams of 4-6 people
- Regular integration meetings and Enxoo Days a company event twice a year
- Developers Knowledge Community regular workshops, presentations, sharing knowledge and good practices
- Mentoring program
- 2 Salesforce Certificates per year
- One-time financial bonus on first payout for remote work to prepare your Home Office
- Flexible working hours the possibility of starting work from 8 : 00 am to 10 : 00 am it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Non-wage benefits such as private health care (PZU), sport card (Multisport), life insurance, Nais Employee Benefit System
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Send us your CV and choose the location : Warszawa, Poznań, Wrocław, Łódź, Remotely