Junior DevOps Engineer
Ansible (nice to have)
U+ is looking for a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about Open Source, Infrastructure Automation, Cloud technologies to join our DevOps team and help with infrastructure automation and deploying security measures.
The journey with us
We have developed more than 30 digital products / startups with clients ranging from small organizations to big corporations in the past three years (Zonky, HoppyGo, Bridgestone, HomeCredit, E.
ON, MallPay, and many others)
- We have built 5 of our own startups and spread the shares to people working on them.
- We are all about learning new stuff, we want you to fail fast and fail often as long as you are learning from the experience.
- We also want you to be a straight-up guy / gal.
- We are very informal, agile, and have a great sense of humor.
Who are we looking for
- Great communicator, documentation as a habit
- Working knowledge of AWS, Terraform and Docker
- Experience with Linux server administration, networking, and security basics.
- Familiar with DevOps best practices and Agile principles.
- Ability to work with CI / CD pipelines (Bitbucket Pipelines, CircleCI or similar).
- Experience with writing scripts in Python and / or Shell.
- Hands on with automation tools is welcome (Ansible, Chef or similar)
- Be independent and proactive in communication
What’s waiting for you
- Work on fully Terraformed AWS infrastructure for projects
- Creating infrastructure with a focus on serverless principles
- Supporting development teams with current projects
- Creating and maintaining CI / CD pipelines in CircleCI and Bitbucket Pipelines
- Enabling security measures and deploying cloud technologies to help us reach Soc2 certification (AWS Inspector, ClamAV, File Integrity Management system, support systems for identity management and incident management etc.)
- Mutual education as part of your job
What we offer
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Education budget of 100USD per quarter
- Health budget of 100USD per quarter
- Sponsored AWS certification exams
- Work from anywhere
- Coworking with the team 2 x per year for a week sponsored by us
- Working on international projects across broad industry sectors developing products
- Work with diverse group of people across Canada, US, Europe