Πηγή : Just Join IT
object-oriented programming (junior)
NET Core (regular)
The frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry, with over 20 years of experience in IT consulting.
- Analyse, understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describe how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using the best practices and design patterns
- Conduct unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues.
- Work in an agile, international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Warsaw and Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development
- You will get a chance to work with different programming languages and technologies as those vary from project to project, a large part our tech stack is Microsoft (.
NET Core 3.1, .NET 4.8, C#, MVC).
- Net Core
- object-oriented programming
- Good English skills both spoken and written
- Graduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree) of Computer Science or other related numerate discipline
- 20.000 - 25.000 PLN net B2B
- 30 days paid holiday
- hybrid role form new office in Warsaw
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card
- English and Danish lessons at the office
- Drinks, snacks & fruit available in the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)