Marketing & Sales Specialist - German/English Bilingual
It started with one ridiculously good idea - Create a different breed of BPO! We at TaskUs understand that achieving growth for our partners requires a culture of constant motion;
exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment’s notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world that’s what it takes to get there.
If that's something you want to be apart of, apply today!
What does a Marketing & Sales Specialist really do?
Think of yourself as someone who will provide world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics, so not everyone can qualify for this role.
We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch.
So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Marketing & Sales Specialist.
- Contribute to lead generation through various platforms, qualifying prospects, and conduct follow up calls, contributing to sales funnel.
- Conduct sales calls, prepare and deliver presentations, and provide best in class customer service support to existing clients
- Champion new products and services, providing customers with relevant ad solutions through a consultative approach
- Oversee and manage ad campaigns for a variety of clients, advocating accuracy and timeliness of their digital advertising campaigns
- Become an expert in the ad products, effectively identifying and matching the right solution and buying channel for each client
- Perform ad sales to prospects to discuss how the platform and audience can help their business
- Explain the advertising solutions fit and influence budget allocation in a broad marketing mix
- Work independently managing full sales cycle from lead to close in order to achieve monthly sales quota
- Responsible for onboarding new and churned clients
- Utilize sales technology stack in order to maximize sales effectiveness and accurately track all sales activity
- Identify ideal clients for handoff to Account Managers and partner with AMs to provide a seamless transition for the client and craft thoughtful and creative media plans and carry out upsells
- Meet and exceed advertising revenue and activity quota / targets
Role Requirements :
- Must be native in German language and at least B2 English, speaking and writing ideally must have lived or have extensive experience with German market.
- Account management of 25-30 clients
- You have strong negotiation skills, have the ability to consultatively sell, present effectively and close the deal
- You know how to prepare for, deliver effective meetings, and tell an inspiring story
- Are able to craft impactful sales rationale stories by using data and research
- Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently and as a remote team player
- Demonstrate the ability to work with different teams and work styles, collaborating with others in the name of customer experience
- Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes
- Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications ( internet, Microsoft Office, Google Suite)
Nice to have) Experience with Salesforce (or other CRM) and Gsuite (Gsheets, Gslides)
Nice to have) Bachelor's degree, preferably in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business
About UsWe are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose.
From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
TaskUs is an Equal Opportunity Employer