Java Developer - Live Data Services
Kubernetes (nice to have)
Docker (nice to have)
BDD (nice to have)
GitLab (nice to have)
Join our team and become a part of the global fast-growing success of Sportradar.
A technology-first software development company with a high emphasis on achieving technical excellence and building services on best practice cloud principles.
We build our own product and believe in 'you build it, you own it', so we want to give our squads autonomy to choose the right solutions.
We are NASDAQ-listed and are one of the fastest-growing sports-tech companies on the planet. Our vision is built on long-term relationships with all our partners including NBA, UEFA, ITF, MLB, NHL and many more.
The Live Data Services team is the heart of our live data ecosystem, gathering all the events for more than 30 sports and providing them to our clients.
As a Java Developer in our LDS (Live Data Services) Team we expect that you are passionate about your craft and already have a good understanding of modern development techniques.
We expect that you value simplicity, clean code, and clean architecture, you practice TDD (Test Driven Development), pair programming and always welcome feedback.
You will be an integrated and important part of the team you are assigned to and will be given mentoring, and training to learn more and gain experience.
THE CHALLENGE :
- Build scalable, high-performance services on top of our real-time sports data, collected 24 / 7 globally for more than 30 different sports.
- Be an active part in making the most out of our AWS partnership
- Become a domain expert in the exciting world of real-time sports data
- A real opportunity to influence design and technology
YOUR PROFILE : Required :
- Hands-on software development experience (in Java, Kotlin)
- Ability to write a clean, well-crafted, and tested code (XP, TDD)
- Agile mindset (focus on delivering working software, collaboration, and improvement)
- Shared values - relations, collaboration, trust
- Passion for technology
Preferred skills or what you can develop with us :
- Experience with cloud-based appreciations and microservices (AWS, Gitlab CI)
- Automation testing on various levels (BDD, Performance testing, Contract testing)
- Distributed event streaming solutions (Kafka, RabbitMQ or similar
- Understanding how the code can be shipped (Docker, Kubernetes)
OUR OFFER :
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company.
- The ability to influence the culture of our brand-new Wroclaw office.
- The possibility to shape the future of Sportradar. All developers are directly contributing to products used by our clients in the global sports business.
- Involvement in shaping your own workday and career through a high degree of freedom to choose technology and your personal development.
- A collaborative environment with colleagues from all over the world (Engineering offices in Europe, Asia and US).
- A company culture that promotes social aspects, sports, physical exercise, and fun.
- Competitive salary and benefits
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world.
We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs.
It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work.
We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encouraging diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status or personal preferences.
Your differences help shape our future