Senior QA Engineer
Web Testing (regular)
Manual Testing (advanced)
Have you ever wished to work with a fast-growing project, whose main goal is fraud prevention?
If so, we will be glad to see you on our team! Working on GeoComply, you will be dealing with geolocation insights needed to detect and prevent many types of fraud.
You can expect to be part of a creative and ambitious team that enjoys its work a lot.
As a Senior QA Engineer with GeoComply, you will be responsible for developing test cases for the GeoComply products as assigned by QA Team Lead or Product Manager.
Also, you will be participating in all activities in the QA team, such as release processes, onboarding flow for the new employees, estimating tasks, maintaining autotests as well as introducing new ideas to the product.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assisting the QA Project Lead with effort estimates and allocating work accordingly;
- Creating and maintaining test cases, checklists, and test suites based on the product requirements and test plans as requested;
- Performing manual functional and regression testing of GeoComply products, according to test cases and checklists;
- Participate in the development of automated tests;
- Recording defects found and assign priority to defects according to the GeoComply QA guidance;
- Participating in team meetings and quality assurance walk-throughs according to the GeoComply PDLC guidance;
- Identifying opportunities for improvements and helping others to identify opportunities for improvements by providing clear and constructive feedback;
- Liaising with development and product teams to understand the product and business processes.
- 3 -5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Post-secondary education or training in a relevant field;
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex documents (software requirements and design specifications, standards, and regulations);
- Team player with strong technical skills, and proven ability to coach junior QA engineers;
- Strong English communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of release processes from a QA perspective;
- Enjoy working in a team environment;
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work independently and support new members during the onboarding process.
Bonus Points if You
- Experience in automation testing and Node.js is considered an asset;
- Knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming (OPP) is an asset.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success.
We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.