Full Stack Developper
Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters : their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services.
We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and in the UK. With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 900 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values :
- Care for each other
- Always stay humble
- Strive for excellence
- Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
Your role : Develop the best tools to achieve excellence
PayFit is looking for a Full Stack Developper to help scale our high-growth engineering organization.
You will join the Business Tech Solutions tribe whose role is to bring smart and innovative technical solutions to our business stakeholders.
As part of the team you will contribute to projects with high impact for PayFit, and especially for sales, marketing and customer success teams.
The tribe is split into 2 squads of 5 people, and we’re growing very fast. You will work in a highly cross-functional way with an emphasis on best practices, agility and responsiveness of the tools in place.
Your role is global : you will work for all the countries where PayFit operates.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious team player to join our fast growing team.
You participate in agile rituals and the continuous improvement of the team
You design, create and implement new technical solutions to answer our stakeholder needs
You contribute to the resolution of anomalies reported by users
You take part in the quality, stability of the applications while respecting the team's processes : development, code review / pull request, deployment
You write and maintain the technical documentation of the code as well as the knowledge base (diagram, specs...)
You like to innovate, monitor and propose topics for innovation, undertake the implementation of new methods
This job has been tailored for you if...
Higher education (Bac +5) Computer Science, you have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position and you master the languages NodeJS, Typescript and ReactJS
You have at least 2 years of experience
You are familiar with Git and Circle CI tools
In addition, you have knowledge of AWS cloud services (Lambda, API Gateway)
Finally, you benefit from editorial and interpersonal skills and have a taste for teamwork.
We are meant to work together if...
You are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
You speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
You have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
Hiring process ️
1️⃣ Visio 30min with Quentin, Business tech Solutions Director
2️⃣ Technical case 1h with our Lead Devs Sylvain and Mejdi
3️⃣ Interview with our Project Managers 2x30min Raul and Baptiste
4️⃣ Meet the Tribe around BBQ, cheers
What we offer
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
- A Work From Anywhere policy to allow for flexibility! Depending on your contract, live and work permanently in one of our 4 countries of your choice or work abroad up to six months a year!
- 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
- 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
- Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation.
Don’t forget : everyone fits at PayFit!