Cloud Architect AWS/Azure (all genders)
MVI Hellas - part of the MVI Group with over 1000 employees - is a successful partner for innovative IT projects in the automotive industry.
Our focus is on the future trends of the mobility industry : autonomous driving, digital sales, car sharing and ConnectedCar.
In this exciting environment, MVI has positioned itself as a trustworthy and successful IT partner. Innovative solutions for vehicle networking and marketing, e-mobility, process digitalization, after-sales or security / quality assurance are just as much a part of our portfolio as the professional handling of new business models (e.g. agile fixed price).
We focus on a familiar working environment, a good work-life balance and optimal training opportunities - because people are in focus.
We are always looking for highly motivated and committed employees to enhance our team.
- You accompany innovative cloud development projects in future topics such as connected services, car sharing, autonomous driving or electromobility.
- You move in a strongly agile environment and can actively shape the software solutions with your ideas.
- You analyse requirements, support the management and coordination of the functional / technical design and evaluate existing and new solutions and concepts.
- You check whether applications should be migrated or whether, for example, new cloud-native apps should be developed.
- You accompany the entire life cycle of cloud applications (conception and implementation of the microservice architecture as well as construction and automation of complex environments using Infrastructure as Code).
- You have completed a degree in (business) computer science, software engineering or a comparable degree.
- In addition, you have several years of relevant practical experience in the (agile) planning and implementation of cloud-based platforms (AWS), container solutions and are familiar with IaaS, PaaS, FaaS and SaaS standards.
- Ideally, you already have a corresponding AWS / Azure certification.
- Furthermore, you have sound know-how in dealing with DevOps technologies (Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration).
- You are characterised by a structured and independent way of working and an agile mindset.
- Your language skills are fluent in English.
- You have a high level of quality awareness, are communicative and enjoy working in a team.
- Permanent employment contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on interesting and dynamic topics in an international team at one of the key partners in the automotive industry
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Open-door culture at all hierarchical levels
- Flexible working hours
- Company and team events
- Work-Life-Balance : 26 vacation days & flexible working hours
- 100% Remote, Hybrid or On-Site in our new office in Thessaloniki!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please highlight your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
For more information about the process you are welcome to contact Kyriakos Kardogeros (+49 89 31813 119).