Cloud Advisory Consultant all levels
Information Security (nice to have)
Cloud DevOps (regular)
Problem Solving (advanced)
Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
Meet our Technology Strategy and Advisory Team
Our Technology Strategy and Advisory services help reinvent organizations and build business value thanks to resilient industry-specific technology architectures, as well as cost-efficient and flexible cloud and data solutions.
We guide our Clients throughout the transformation journey , we start with a technology and ecosystem strategy that lays a future-ready foundation.
We work directly with our Clients to solve their unique needs. We assume that no two Clients are alike therefore we are flexible, innovative and able to find solutions to non-standard challenges.
We deliver consulting assignments across industries and geographies. We work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide , therefore as Capability Network Consultant, your impact will be truly global and you will collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry.
What will you do?
Depending on your experience you will support Accenture clients in :
- journey to cloud,
- cloud strategy,
- cloud migration (rehost, refactor, revise, rebuild, replace),
- cloud operating model,
- cloud security (integration with current solutions and implementation of cloud-native solutions),
- cloud DevOps,
- cloud compliance
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a cloud-related area , preferably in a consulting company
- Problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments
- Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
- Experience and willingness to continue working in international & challenging environments
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
- Willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe
NICE TO HAVE
Relevant industry recognized certification related to cloud / information security
Working Conditions :
- Headquarter : Warsaw , Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
Our offer :
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Attractive financial & benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.