Senior Frontend Engineer
Snowflake started with a clear vision : develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users.
Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
User Experience is an often cited factor driving our unprecedented customer retention rate. We have built industry leading data tools and visualizations and are looking for experienced engineers that will help us build the next generation of exceptional user interfaces.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who can join our efforts in continuing to lead the industry in ease-of-use and customer delights.
AS A SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER, YOU WILL :
- Lead and drive projects that span our stack, including Typescript, React.
- Promote strong collaboration within a cross functional team, including design, product management.
- Deliver features requiring close coordination with several sister teams such as data sharing, cloud infrastructure and data marketplace.
- Be a strong contributor to the product vision and drive team planning.
- Mentor and coach other team members.
- Build for scale and high performance.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER WILL HAVE :
- Significant software development experience, including 5+ years of experience in web UI application development.
- Distributed system development experience is a big plus.
- Deep understanding of modern web applications design architecture, good API design, design systems, patterns, performance and scale.
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience, such as being an architect or tech lead for high impact customer facing projects.
- Knowledge of popular testing frameworks such as React Testing Library, Puppeteer, Cypress, Playwright.
Why Join The Engineering Team At Snowflake?
Building cutting edge cloud technologies is complex, and our engineering team surmounts the obstacles. As a member of our team, you will :
- Build an industry-leading data platform that customers love.
- Create intuitive, elegant, and accessible user interfaces that make a powerful and highly technical product simple to use.
- Learn about and contribute to :
- Super-robust and secure enterprise SaaS platform that services hundreds of customers and millions of complex queries daily.
- Highly-scalable and reliable data processing platform that runs on hundreds and thousands of machines.
- User interfaces bridging the enterprise world with the consumer experience.
- Join a world-class team of both industry veterans and rising stars.
How do you want to make your impact?
We believe all Snowflake employees have an impact in the long-term success of Snowflake, which is why new hire equity is designed to be a considerable part of your annual compensation.
When the price of Snowflake stock rises, we are all rewarded.
At Snowflake, equity is an important part of our total compensation package which is comprised of :
- Base salary
- Bonus target or sales commission target
- Equity in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
The total target monthly compensation range for this job is 25 000 - 50 000 PLN
The final compensation offered will vary based on individual experience, skills, and job-based knowledge.
Snowflake is excited to offer a variety of benefits for our employees in Poland. For all details on benefits and perks you're eligible for as well as resources to help you understand your coverage, please review the following :
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health Support
- Employee Capital Plan (PPK)
- Life Insurance
- Gym reimbursement / Multisport
- Phone reimbursement
- Modern Family Benefits
- Family Planning, Maternity / Paternity and Parenting Support with Maven
- Rethink : Parenting and family support for children with developmental disabilities or learning, social, or behavioral challenges.
- Adoption and surrogacy reimbursement
- Global Parental Leave
- And also : free snacks & coffee in the office
- Internal trainings, parties.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.