Senior Golang Developer
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Golang Developer to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security.
Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role :
As a Senior Golang Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
- Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.)
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs / update to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders
- Delivering the product roadmap and plannings
- To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- Experience in software development for more than 5 years
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory :
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID, DDD, TDD, BDD)
- Database theory (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Code testing practices
- Data structures
- Architectural, Enterprise and Design Patterns
- Microservices architecture, SOA
- Autoscaling, monitoring, alerting approaches
- Security patterns, Reverse engineering resistance, Common attacks types (OWASP)
- Understanding of network interactions :
- conventions (e.g. REST, RPC)
- authentication and authorization flows
- standards and practices (e.g. oAuth, JWT)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Golang (more than 5 years)
- Practical commercial experience with :
- Microservices architecture
- REST API development
- Web application frameworks, Testing frameworks, ORM
- RDBMS (e.g MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL)
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached)
- Messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Active MQ, Google Pub / Sub)
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Cloud computing platforms (Google Cloud Platform)
- Integration with 3rd party solutions
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo)
- Experience with :
- Troubleshooting, profiling and debugging applications
- Creation software architecture and design of complex applications, platforms, microservices solutions
- Agile software processes and technologies
- Code Review process
- Refactoring process
- Fluent or Upper-Intermediate English
You can :
- Perform a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigate, define, and resolve complex issues
- Able to work in distributed cross-functional teams effectively
- Influence customers and team members on the project level
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Plan, schedule, and monitor own work (and of others where applicable) competently
- Have learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change)
- Experience in software development for more than 8 years
- Certifications on :
- Cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure)
- Understanding of orchestration and containerisation (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Knowledge in Deployment patterns
- Practical commercial experience with :
- NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch, CouchDB)
- Experience with Search Engines (e.g. ElasticSearch, Azure Search, Apache Solr)
- Provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Quality tools (e.g. SonarQube)
- Experience with web architecture at scale (20krpm and above)
- Experience with NoSQL data backends (Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Experience solving logistical problems with software
What's in it for you?
- Care : your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path : boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment : share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility : choose how you want to work a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule you are the one to decide when to start your working day.
Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities : we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact : work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment : feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
About us :
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.