Principal Product Manager
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager to join our Product Management team and lead the growth of the Digital Workbench product line.
As part of the Product Management team you will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design and implement experiments to drive product innovation.
You are expected to have a bias towards action and be able to break down complex problems into clear requirements that drive product development and ensure that Dialectica retains a consistently high level of quality in product and customer experience.
As a Principal Product Manager in Dialectica you will :
- Work directly with the founders and product team to grow and scale the Digital Workbench Product
- Define and be accountable for product KPIs and align with the team on ways to improve key metrics
- Interview users to understand their pain points and find ways to provide more value through the product
- Develop a keen sense of the competitive and market landscape
- Create robust product requirements with prioritized features and justification to drive product development
- Serve as an intermediary between the technology and business teams bridging communication barriers with simple and effective language that can align everyone
- Provide product support and act as the primary contact for queries related to the product
We have seen that people who successfully fit in this position have :
- 8+ years of work experience in software product management, with a track record of working well with designers, developers, operations, and executives
- Experience in Private Equity investing, Strategy consulting or Investment banking. Strong understanding of the investment research workflow and how investment decisions are made is mandatory
- Have started a product from scratch and scaled it
- Solid technical background with an understanding of key concepts of modern software development
- Experience conducting user interviews and guiding product research
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done
- Comfort with quantitative and qualitative data analysis and data-driven thinking
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely and tailor your message to your audience
- Fluency in English is a must
At Dialectica we are driven by our Product Principles when building our products :
- We are customer-centric
- We strive for outcomes over outputs
- We prefer data over opinions
- We think big but start small
- We favor simple solutions over complex ones
Based on values we are looking for someone with the following traits :
- Aiming to deliver unprecedented value
- Strong sense of caring for their teams, to provide guidance and support
- Act as culture and brand ambassadors for Dialectica
- Seeking support and guidance to achieve mastery and great quality results
- Having ownership of their responsibilities and not being afraid of getting things done
- Turning problems into opportunities
- Being open and honest with their team and themselves
- Constantly improving through self-learning and knowledge sharing
- Competitive base salary with additional performance incentives
- Coverage under the company’s collective health insurance plan
- Learning and development opportunities (e.g. onboarding, Mini-MBA, on-the-job training, Udemy courses and many others!)
- Hybrid work model & extra personal / flex days and paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause
- Company sponsored team-bonding events
- Weekly health & wellness activities (e.g. basketball, football, yoga, running), gym discounts, healthy breakfast, snacks and beverages
- Entrepreneurial culture and amazing coworkers!
About the Tech Team
Technology powers everything we do at Dialectica from communicating with clients and finding the most relevant expert profiles in just a few minutes to indexing and categorizing thousands of pieces of information every day.
To do so, we are building our own proprietary web application that automates and optimizes the delivery of our market leading services.
To date, the team consists of 40+ people across software engineering, product & design, techops, and is expected to double by the end of the year.
Being part of Dialectica’s Technology Team you will have the opportunity to help rebuild the tech product according to the requirement of our internal and external clients and share the company’s vision to roll out more information services software products in the future.
Dialectica is an information services company that shapes better decision-making worldwide. We partner with the world’s leading investment and consulting companies, enabling them to collect real-time information and market insights from industry experts across markets, industries, and regions.
Guided by our mission to achieve unparalleled customer recognition, we are building the most trusted and innovative knowledge-sharing platform in the world.
Every day we work on our aspiration to be a truly industry-leading organization by attracting and cultivating ambitious talent based in Athens, London, New York, Montreal and Vancouver.
We plan to have a strong presence across the world with more than 1,200 team members in the coming five years.
Dialectica has been recognized as one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies for 2022 and 2021 by the Financial Times as well as the 9th Best Workplace in the region.
It is also named a Best Workplace and a top employer in Greece in 2022, 2021 and 2020 by the Great Place to Work Institute.