IT, IT-Service, DevOps, Softwarearchitektur, SAP, Electronic Data Interchange, IT Service Management, Scrum, .NET, Java, Microsoft SQL Server, ITIL, IT-Betrieb
Group leader (m / f / d) application operation
Ratiodata SE is one of the largest system houses and technology partners in Germany with a team of around 1,500 colleagues at 14 locations and branch offices nationwide.
We are a versatile company, offer a modern working environment and above-average social benefits.
As of the next possible date, we are offering a position in the IT Service department as a
Group Manager (m / f / d) Application Operations
For our location in Münster
at the next possible date
These challenges are waiting for you :
- Disciplinary and professional management of an organizational unit at the assigned locations in particular regular conduct of employee reviews (such as feedback, salary personnel development discussions).
- In your responsibility is the second-level operation of mission-critical systems, for example, our ITSM tool, the enterprise service bus and data exchange platforms
- With your team you set impulses for the strategic further development and continuous improvement of the application landscape, taking into account the current technology stack (Java, .
NET, MS-SQL, SAP, etc.)
- You take over the coordination of maintenance work and commissioning of extensions in close coordination with our application developers and IT operations
- Control of external service providers
What you bring to the table :
- Successfully completed technical or business vocational training, or technical or business studies, with several years of professional experience.
- Extensive experience in the topics of application operations and software architecture.
- Good understanding of service delivery and quality management methodologies for projects and operations (e.g. SCRUM, ITIL, DevOps, CI / CD).
- Initial leadership experience, ideally in a similar role, and an employee-focused management style
- Enthusiastic personality and high social & team competence, strong communication skills, confident & binding appearance.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Flexibility, mobility and willingness to work & resilience
What we bring with us :
- 30 days vacation
- Mobile working and flexible working time models
- Continuing education offers
- Modern workplace equipment
- JobBike & other benefit programs
- No suit, no costume, no problem.
Ratiodata SE Recruiting and Employer Branding Moritz Kegler
Registered office of the company : Lyoner Straße 9 60528 Frankfurt a. M.
System house partner of the Atruvia AG group of companies.
For ease of reading, the masculine form is used throughout this text to represent persons of all genders.
at the next possible date
You still have questions? We are happy to help you!
In case of application, please use our online job board.
System house partner of the group of companies
What we do - In a nutshell
WHAT can you do WHERE with us