Senior Frontend Developer (Angular)
Angular 2+ (advanced)
The Project :
STAR is an internal large-scale land transport management application for all company logistics processes throughout Europe.
It is the most complex and strategic project for the entire organization, an absolute priority. Without its activities, no transport can have place.
Due to the critical nature of our application, we are constantly striving to be technologically up to date and make sure it is more than sufficient for us and all of our global partners.
The Company :
We are Schenker Technology Center a dedicated supplier of newest technologies for DB Schenker - a global company in logistics area with divisions for land, air and sea fright.
We leverage and push the boundaries of new technologies and use the best delivery planning methods to deliver reliable services to our customers while reducing our environmental impact.
We care not only about our customers and the environment. One of our biggest priorities is our employees. We want them to feel at home with us, to have an impact and to grow.
We value diversity, openness, ingenuity and commitment. Join us and make a difference
- Planning of microservice architectures for applications in the cloud
- Design and communications of architectures for components or systems
- Development of software
- Optimization of software and the development process
- Code review
- Documentation of software and processes
- Teach others
- At least 5 years of professional expertise in Java Enterprise development;
- Professional experience in agile development :
Key skills :
- Understanding of security concepts like CSRF, XSS, CORS, sanitization, validation;
- Familiarity with the performance of web application : downloads optimizations, runtime caveats, browser rendering phases, images formats and optimizations;
- Knowledge about layout tooling in CSS;
- Knowledge about semantic HTML;
- Familiarity with CSS architecture methodologies like BEM, OOCSS, Atomic CSS;
- Ability to write clean code;
- Experience with Git;
Nice to have :
- Working experience with Angular JS, SASS / LESS, Jasmine;
- Familiarity with other frameworks, e.g., ReactJS, VueJS, Svelte, etc.;
- Familiarity with work methodologies like Scrum or Kanban;
- Familiarity with CI / CD;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- Customer and service orientation;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across diverse organizations, groups and functions;
- Flexible thinker able to operate in a changing environment;
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken).
Our offer :
- You choose where you work from : remote / hybrid / onsite;
- Employment Flexibility : B2B or permanent agreement;
26 days paid vacation
- 50% of copyrights
- Annual bonus;
- Holiday bonuses;
- Training budget;
- Opportunity to join PPE;
- Benefits package (private medical care Medicover, Multisport card);
- Possibility to buy computer equipment after leasing for 10% of its value.