Account Manager, Italian Speaking
What makes us a Great Place to Work
Convert Group is the first Greek tech company to be included 5 times in the country’s top 25 Workplaces in the small and medium-sized firms categories.
This recognition comes from the Great Place to Work® International Institute which this year counts its 20th year in Greece.
In 2021, Convert Group was awarded as the 4th Best Workplace in Europe in the small and medium-sized categories. We believe that diversity, inclusion, and collaboration are key to building great teams.
We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities, and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive professionally and personally.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Customer Success team, the frontline to servicing our clients.
Key Responsibilities :
- Educate customers on the value of our service, grow users’ engagement and feature understanding and maintain customer health score through their lifecycle
- Successfully onboard new customers and build strong relationships that drive the adoption and the expansion of the services based on their need and goals
- Assist customers with questions by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales data and create reports and presentations, providing insights and recommendations
- Assist the sales team in driving and managing renewals and up-sales
- Provide insights to the product team to improve our services
- Ensure data integrity and review data for patterns or inconsistency for your accounts through regular procedures of checks
Must have :
- 3+ years of similar working experience (account management, market research or similar)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics or similar
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Italian
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and build strong relationships with them
- Adaptable nature, sense of ownership, and willingness to shift strategies to meet the needs of our customers
- Very good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Sheets / Slides
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in analytics, FMCG market insights, and preferably in eCommerce
Nice to have :
- Good visualization skills interested in storytelling techniques
- Comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment and able to work within a virtual environment
- Basic programming / mathematical understanding is considered a plus
And just for being here, we offer you a culture that is created and nurtured by super caring people and underpinned by our Values.
Our Values (Integrity, teamwork, innovative thinking, passion for development, humbleness, #mehara), were created for our people, by our people;
they guide our thinking, decisions, and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of professional growth, great workspaces, serious personal development opportunities and a few nice job-related perks.
- Private health insurance plan both in Greece and abroad.
- Work from the office (hybrid model) & flexible working options.
- 20% extra annual paid leave, paid student leave & birthday leave.
- Continuous Training and Mentoring programs and other development opportunities.
- Windows or Mac user, either way, we will supply you with what you need!
- Financially supporting employees’ post-graduation studies, marriages, newborns, college graduations, and tenure.
- Free daily hot lunches, snacks, and coffee at the office.
- Early Fridays during the summer period.
- A variety of company activities and family perks.
Convert Group is leading the Data & Analytics Market Intelligence space in the Consumer Healthcare & FMCG global eCommerce segments.
With operations across Europe, Latin America & Africa, Convert Group is leveraging its AI-powered eRetail Suite platform along with data & analytics consulting services to unlock the digital potential of Manufacturers and Retailers.
The company boasts a rich portfolio of 15 out of the 20 biggest global FMCG & Consumer Healthcare firms such as L'Oréal, P&G, Unilever, Bayer, GSK, Johnson & Johnson, Nestlé, Coca-Cola Company, Henkel, Bayer, Beiersdorf, FrieslandCampina, Heineken, Barilla, Colgate Palmolive, Perrigo, Pierre Fabre and dominant retailers such as Ahold Delhaize, Carrefour, Sephora, Rakuten and hundreds of online pharmacies around the world.
Our hiring process is still virtual to ensure your health and well-being . All candidates are treated equally and respectfully.
Appreciating diversity, discrimination on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, political beliefs, sexual preference, family circumstances, or physical disability is not tolerated during any stage of the recruitment process.
All candidates are treated in a professional manner according to Convert Group values. Hiring decisions are made based on skills, experience and abilities.
All personal data and background checking findings are treated as confidential and can only be shared with the respective Hiring Team.