Product Management (advanced)
Currently we are looking for Product Owner who will join our internal team.
You'll get to drive a team of engineers to create features that span various aspects of the infrastructure, as well as collaborate with our business owners, sales, and marketing teams to understand and solve our users' pain points.
Possibility of hybrid work from our Warsaw or Tricity office. Occasional business trips to Denmark
- Develop, own and execute the Your Product Roadmap and lead the product functional design process based on user requirements and technology in collaboration with Product Manager
- Lead product initiated change in the organisation.
- Support Business Development team with negotiations with our partners and takeover the process after signing the agreement.
- Support Sales Department to fullfill merchants needs through technical integration phases.
- Collaborate with Business owners to define requirements and with the Engineering team to find suitable solutions. Manage priorities based on the product roadmap.
- Identify areas need improving or updating, finding solutions based on thorough research and deep analysis.
- Experience within an Agile environment as a Product Owner / Manager or Business / System Analyst supporting product development
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Able to engage with teams and stakeholders, building relationships to set and develop the product vision over time
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery with a good working knowledge of our technology, systems and processes required
- Good balance of technical knowledge and business expertise
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with people from all areas of the business
- Attention to details with a strong sense of ownership
- Data analysis skills (MS Excel, SQL, PowerBI)
Nice to have : Experience with COTS systems and low-code / no-code platforms development (especially MS Dynamics 365 / Power Platform)
- Financial transparency : the salary is : 18 480 23 520 PLN (110 140 PLN / h) + VAT
- Professional development support . We subsidize trainings, technical certificates, conference participation, and foreign language classes.
Additionally, 7N Consultants have opportunities to take part in internal training sessions and develop their interpersonal skills within the framework of the 7N Secret Code.
Learn more about it here : 7N The Secret Code
7N Inspiration Team’s support and an opportunity to join their ranks. They are a group of 7N Consultants who consistently and actively share their professional knowledge and expertise.
Read an article from one of the 7N Inspiration Team’s members here : 7N - From Gitlab CI to Azure App Service
- Cooperation with real experts the average professional experience of a 7N consultant is 10 years. Check out one of our discussion panels here : Does a Scrum Master need a background in programming (in Polish)
- Comprehensive and personal project support from one of a 7N Agent . Priority regarding project continuity and quality. See what one 7N Consultant said about the role of 7N Agents and project opportunities .
- Numerous (10-12 each year) high-end events both online and offline. See the 7N KickOff 2019 clip here : https : / / www.
youtube.com / watch?v i5KjJpFBNpI
- Healthcare, Benefit Multisport and life insurance subsidies regardless of cooperation model. Access to Mindgram , a psychological support and professional development platform.
- Professional and quality-oriented recruitment process led by the most experienced recruiters in the industry. Read more about it in the