As a Sales Representative in this role you will be responsible for :
- Implementing all necessary in-store activities ensuring compliance with Shopper Marketing guidelines and priorities.
- Executing and optimizing instore fundamentals features.
- Managing in-store business opportunities to create value.
- Effectively executing promotion plans and keeping proper records.
- Market intelligence monitoring, using shopper insights and market data available.
- Presenting sales initiatives & results to key stakeholders.
- Preparing reports using the CRM platform.
- Cultivating positive business and customer relationships.
- University Degree in Business, Engineering, or relevant field. Master’s degree will be considered an asset.
- Up to 2 years of related working experience will be considered a plus.
- Strong competency in MS Office.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and communication skills, proactivity, and determination.
- Ability to perform well in a dynamic environment as an individual and as part of a team.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Valid car driving license.
The expected starting date is 1st of October 2022.
Barilla is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Barilla to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by government laws.
Other classifications include, but are not limited to, family status, health status, multicultural differences, political ideas and sexual orientation.