Middle/Senior Java Developer
About the project :
Our project portfolio is growing and so is our Java development team!
We are looking for experienced Java engineers on different levels of seniority (middle, senior) to join one of our project teams in the area of finance, employee experience, digital maps, geospatial, education, industry 4.0 and IoT.
If you are passionate about software and would like to join our rapidly growing company feel free to contact us.
Must have :
- proven professional experience as a Java developer,
- strong Java8+ skills, core language and popular frameworks, e.g. Spring, Hibernate,
- strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design techniques, experience in using design patterns,
- experience in working with coding standards and static code analysis tools,
- experience in working with CI / CD tools and procedures,
- experience in working with modern software engineering tools : Git, Gerrit, Docker, SonarQube, etc.,
- experience in testing, e.g. unit tests, integration tests,
- communicative English.
Nice to have :
- front-end experience,
- experience in working with and designing distributed systems in microservice architecture, Kubernetes and DDD approach
- experience in working with relational and non-relational databases,
- experience in working with cloud infrastructure, especially AWS and / or Azure,
- experience in working in agile project setups, e.g. SCRUM based approaches.
- regular activities throughout the software development cycle, including requirements engineering, software and system design, implementation, testing, documentation,
- the exact scope of responsibilities may vary depending on the specific project and experience of the candidate, and will be discussed with each candidate on an individual basis throughout the interview process.